11 Apr 2021 -
Patents for inventions
Invention patents protect the technical and technological aspects of a product or process. Granting the patentee with property rights, a patent is the main tool with which to protect the fruits of research, allowing to recover its costs.
HOW TO REGISTER A PATENT
We have developed a complete consultancy service at Arbo to meet this need, applicable to every technological field and based on direct relationships with customers which can be adapted to the specific needs of each. We represent national and international customers directly before the UIBM (Italian Patent and Trademark Office) and WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization), using a wide international network of collaborators for representation worldwide.
- Definition of the best protection strategies.
- Patent and prior art research, opinions on an invention’s validity and patentability.
- Drafting of the patent text, filing of the patent application, with continuation worldwide.
- Consultancy and assistance in examination, opposition and appeal procedures.
- Deadline monitoring and forwarding related notices.
- Opinions and research on non-counterfeiting or freedom to operate.
- Intellectual property portfolio analysis and monitoring services.
- Counterfeiting opinions.
- Proceedings and litigation.
- Transcription and annotation application filing to update patent ownership in Italy and abroad.
- Consultancy and assistance for preparing assignments and licensing agreements.
- Professional estimates and economic evaluation.