11 Apr 2021 -
We support our customers throughout the trademark and logo registration process and see to their protection. This includes all the distinctive signs that are part of the image of a company and its products and services. We define innovative solutions for the distinguishing elements that are necessary to operate on the market, protecting them on a national and global scale.
HOW TO REGISTER A TRADEMARK
Trademarks must be registered, used, managed and defended in a manner that meets precise professional standards, differentiated appropriately by country and/or geographical area. We follow every step of the process in order to best protect trademarks and logos, including:
- Preparation and filing of trademark registration applications in Italy and abroad (national, international, EU trademarks).
- Consultancy and assistance in examination, opposition and appeal procedures.
- Opinions on novelty and registrability.
- Deadline monitoring and forwarding related notices.
- Transcription and annotation application filing to update ownership in Italy and abroad.
- Priority research aimed at verifying the novelty of a trademark in Italy and abroad.
- Consultancy in planning business strategies relating to trademarks.
- Consultancy and assistance for preparing assignments and licensing agreements.
- Professional estimates and economic evaluation.